I/O Magic IDVD16DL 16x Internal Double Layer DVD Writer
I/OMagic's blazing fast 16x16x8 DVD?RW/?R simplifies DVD ReWritable technology with one unit that does it all; giving you the ability to read and write to popular formats including DVD+R(DL), DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R, CD-R, CD-RW. Dual Format technology gives you the freedom to choose the media format (-R, -RW, +R, +RW) that is most compatible with your computer or home DVD player, while the Double Layer technology allows you to store twice as much data on DVD DL media; that's up to 8.5GB of storage! With an increased write speed of 16x for +R and - R, and 8x for +RW, you can create your own DVD movies and music CDs in minutes!
Customer Review: Great for reading flawed discs
I don't use this drive for burning discs, I use more reliable brands like Pioneer. So why do I use it and like it? It's made by BTC, and BTC drives are great at reading iffy discs. If you want a back-up drive for such a purpose or are building a DVD duplicator, it's great for that purpose. Just use a Pioneer to burn.
Customer Review: Excellent Drive For The Price
I Purchased this drive at Stapels, because i needed a low-cost DVD Burner. I got a Computer for christmas, upgraded the hard drive, and added this DVD Burner. Right now I only have two drives in my computer, one sitting there, not powered, not connected to my PC, because i removed the pin connector thing. I haven't tried to burn anything with it yet, but it read Nero 6 and the other bundled software fine. But it is REALLY loud. The disc must be going at 500+ RPMs. Sometimes i could hear it, faintly, through a 6-inch-thick wall. But overall it seems like a good drive. If anyone could put up a pic of the back of the drive, showing a stock pin connection setup, it would be appreachated.
Best Buy DVD Writer, Cheap DVD Writer For Sale, Discount DVD Writer Best Price , Best DVD Writer Low Price, Inexpensive DVD Writer Lowest Prices, external dvd writer, internal dvd writer, pioneer dvd writer, hp dvd writer, sony dvd writer, Iomega dvd writer.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I/O Magic IDVD16DL 16x Internal Double Layer DVD Writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment