Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best HP DVD 630E DVD Writer


HP DVD 630E DVD Writer
DVD?R/?RW technology - now used in all HP DVD writer products - gives you maximum compatibility with DVD video players and DVD-ROM drives. So you can make your own DVD movies, transfer home videotapes to DVD, store all of your music, data files and photos, and take them with you for playback on other devices. HP's innovative double-layer recording technology lets you use double-layer DVDs to record almost twice as much video, photos, music and data as you can on single-layer DVDs.

Just stopped working

This writer for one day to work. I was very disappointed when they are so enthusiastic about the security of my DVD movies. What can I say? Can I trust HP back burner? Looks like I will be up to consumers in another x amount of $ $ to replace? Order Online? Well, I can only provide a guarantee.

unreliable

I have an HP DVD-640E, which is for 13 months works burned DVD's and CD's. I thought it was very valuable. I noticed the case was a bit warm from the beginning and wondered if it should have a fan. Then died, no resurrection, you may not in another DVD burner in the device, unless you find the exact HP substitute for the unique design of the plug and socket, the gentlemen, the burner on the USB interface.
I think I would have been better in the long bought, and one USB internal burner. That was a lot of money for so little use.
It is the second HP DVD burner, I have not the other after 9 months and I have it replaced with some effort. I would not buy another HP DVD drive.
I gave it one star for the reliability, but if not I would have failed him five. It is sad that you're not buying a reliable product, I feel very let down by such a famous name. Come on HP offers me a cheap repair or a good dial-in via a trade and I am in a much more favorable report.

No comments:

Post a Comment