Iomega Super DVD 4X Writer All-Format ( 32680 )
The sleek, new, award-winning Iomega Super DVD Writer All-Format USB 2.0 external hard drive is the only drive on the market today that reads and writes all DVD / CD formats! You can easily create and share original DVDs / CDs with data, music and photos. It comes with the best DVD / CD burning software - like Iomega HotBurn Pro for simple two-step CD burning, Sonic MyDVD and CinePlayer for video editing and video playback. In addition, you receive award-winning Iomega Automatic Backup software for hassle-free backups. And your free DVD Wizard guides the guesswork out of choosing the right software and disc format, regardless of whether you are burning DVDs or CDs.
Backup software and technical support are poor
I have this device for backup and chose Iomega Zip drive because the backup software was excellent. This device seemed to be erratic and has special problems backing up e-mail with attachments, it somehow recognized the existence of a plant, but could not find it. The result was that they constantly ask what to do, abort or cancel? It seems that not all of my work has been secured, perhaps because my answer, as he had "terminated", for "Cancel" button only postponed the same question.
The real problem was with technical support, when I use the computer for the DVD drive was not able to get out constantly the same file. After restarting the computer will not start. I tried online search in the FAQs of the exact wording for the first time I saw in the error window, but no such information available. The tech support site offers the opportunity to talk to a man for $ 25, which is not unreasonable. But there is no phone on the website, but it calls for a credit card number. After filling out three pages of forms and click on "Submit" nothing happened. I have nothing against paying for technical support, but I expect to be in contact.
I doubt I will buy another Iomega product.
it works
The burner works with my current XP and 2000 machines without any previous problems for more than 2 years. HotBurn I use on my backup data (especially digital photos) and DVDXCopy XPress for my films. It works!
Best Buy DVD Writer, Cheap DVD Writer For Sale, Discount DVD Writer Best Price , Best DVD Writer Low Price, Inexpensive DVD Writer Lowest Prices, external dvd writer, internal dvd writer, pioneer dvd writer, hp dvd writer, sony dvd writer, Iomega dvd writer.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Iomega Super DVD 4X Writer All-Format
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment