HP DVD 630I DVD Writer
Take the easy route to archiving those family photos and home videos: put them on HP's high-capacity, dual-format discs with double-layer recording.PRODUCT FEATURES:Preserve, transport, and share video, photos, and music;Write to DVD?R/?RW as well as CD-R/RW format;Double your storage space to 8.5GB per disc without having to turn the disc over1, or use single-layer DVDs;Store up to 4 hours of DVD-quality material or 5 hours of VHS-quality video on a single disk2;Save data faster with cutting-edge speeds: DVD writing at up to 16x, CD writing at up to 40x;Organize photos and create slide shows, plus edit video, with the included software.
Very good for the price
Opened the box, pluged it into my system, the software is installed, and we were off and running. Recognized my Plextor CDRW no problems. Try some old 4x Imation CDR and they bunred without hooks. The only reason why I did not give five stars, it is a little slower than I had expected, but then again I don t have the top of the online system. I would recommend this drive.
Best Buy DVD Writer, Cheap DVD Writer For Sale, Discount DVD Writer Best Price , Best DVD Writer Low Price, Inexpensive DVD Writer Lowest Prices, external dvd writer, internal dvd writer, pioneer dvd writer, hp dvd writer, sony dvd writer, Iomega dvd writer.
Monday, June 8, 2009
HP 630I DVD Writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment