Thursday, June 11, 2009

PIONEER DVR-A09XL Internal Double Layer DVD Writer


PIONEER DVR-A09XL Internal Double Layer DVD Writer - Black Bezel
Pioneer DVR-A09XL Internal Double Layer DVD Writer - This internal DVD writer with Double Layer 6x speed recording on DVD + R disc. Double-layer recording lets you pack up to 8.5GB of data or video on a single page. This gives you more space for data and video quality, while the release of the other side for labeling. This drive has new developments in the speed of the recording to other formats. Enjoy up to 16x speed for DVD-R and DVD + R, 4x DVD + RW, 6x DVD-RW, 40x CD-R and 24x CD-RW.

Nice and black

I have this burner in July 2005. Has great, fit perfectly in my ATX case. I've used it to burn sensitive information and has never failed, when a relatively high quality media. Cheaper tend not hard at high speeds, but it may be to blame on the hard drive itself, not the drive.

To my understanding, it has standard dimensions. I compared to my old HP CD burner, and both are equal in size, both in height and width.

Before exploring this burner, I bought a cheaper no-brand, which was terribly bad. I have the Pioneer, and now I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment