Pioneer DVR-R100 reliability
I've had the unit for 15 months and it work flawlessly, making numerous copies, burning new disc etc. but wouldn't you guess, it died after the warranty expired. I don't know if I would buy another one.
Pioneer DVR-R100B
This unit was very easy to install in the Dell Dimension 4300 with no interferance. I tried the player out and it played a CD that my son had scratch so bad that the CD will not play in any other player. I plan on buying another to replace the DVD-CD burner in my Dell Dimension 8300. Pioneer has made a believer out of me. Thank Pioneer.
Best Buy DVD Writer, Cheap DVD Writer For Sale, Discount DVD Writer Best Price , Best DVD Writer Low Price, Inexpensive DVD Writer Lowest Prices, external dvd writer, internal dvd writer, pioneer dvd writer, hp dvd writer, sony dvd writer, Iomega dvd writer.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
PIONEER DVR-R100B Internal DVD/CD Writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment